Built in 1892 by Giuseppe Previtali, the villa is surrounded by a huge park, rich in plant species, especially old tall trees. One of the accesses to the property is marked by a small church built in 1703 with a span-roof and a facade showing a tympanum with a molded cornice.
The set of the main elements is developed in a L-shape; on the main facades, two balconies supported by stone corbels and protected by wrought iron railings overlook the surrounding landscape.
The manor house has a main linear front included between a band of a marble base and a high notched cornice. The openings are all defined by frames.
You can admire the small church, which is accessed from both the outside and the inner courtyard, in all its simple beauty; thanks to the taste of the owners, in fact, the small building - once always closed to the visitors - is now open, even though in some occasions, such as for the recitation of the Holy Rosary in May.
The main room has a square structure, with a well-decorated altar. There hangs a portrait of San Leopoldo (1866-1943), a Capuchin monk canonized in 1983. Maybe there was also a tuff Way of the Cross, that no longer exists because it was stolen in the past years of dereliction. A small side room serves as a sacristy.
How to get
From Verona and Peschiera del Garda, along the regional road nr. 11, near the hamlet of Bosco di Sona, at the traffic lights take the directions towards Sona.
A4 motorway "Venice-Milan": exit "Sommacampagna", at the roundabout turn left towards Sona/Bussolengo. At the next roundabout, turn left towards the village of Sona until the end of the upward slope, where you find the Town Hall and the main square - Piazza della Vittoria.
A22 motorway "Brennero-Modena": exit "Verona Nord", direction "Peschiera del Garda" - regional road nr. 11. Near the hamlet of Bosco di Sona, at the traffic lights take the directions towards Sona.