Courtyard Molini

Description

The buildings composing the hamlet were built at different times and were commissioned by the Counts Ottolini, as testified by two inscriptions in latin still visible on the façade of a building (1712-1713).

 

Interesting marble medallions decorate the façade of the building. On the lawn in front of the building there are two grindstones.

How to get

Motorway A4: take the exit to Sommacampagna and follow the signs for Custoza.

Contatta le Terre del Custoza

*
*
*
*