The villa was, until 1915, a Jesuit monastery. It consists of a square courtyard body to which another rectangular and smaller one is attached.
The main building has three floors having each large windows, and is accessed by a double staircase; on the ground floor, there is a large portal whose height reaches far over the sill of the windows of the first floor. Above the portal, there is a well-decorated sundial.
On the roof, a gable with a triple lancet window and two pinnacles at its ends gives a taste of baroque setting.
The courtyard is occupied by a large garden bordered by a series of porticoes, and continues over an orchard surrounded by cypress trees that reached the graveyard.
At the entrance of the property, there is an old bread oven.
How to get
From Verona and Peschiera del Garda, along the regional road nr. 11, near the hamlet of Bosco di Sona, at the traffic lights take the directions towards Sona.
A4 motorway "Venice-Milan": exit "Sommacampagna", at the roundabout turn left towards Sona / Bussolengo. At the next roundabout, turn left towards the village of Sona.
A22 motorway "Brennero-Modena": exit "Verona Nord", direction "Peschiera del Garda" - regional road nr. 11. In the hamlet of Bosco di Sona, at the traffic lights take the directions towards Sona.