The Court features the sobriety of the Benedictine monastery, from which it derives. The main access road is identified by two sturdy plane trees that form a green frame.
The complex once had a horseshoe shaped distribution and only later was supplemented with an additional wing; the court is enclosed by the main house, with a beautiful main arch entrance and a building with a belfry.
On the rear, along the boundary wall of the orchard still exist stone benches for prayer of the monks. There is still the prayer chapel, dedicated to the Madonna del Carmine and in recent decades used for a festival of agricultural life. In the only altar are preserved the remains of the priest Don Carnessali, who died in 1814.
From Verona and Peschiera del Garda driving along the strada regionale n. 11, at Bosco di Sona, at the traffic light, take for Sona.
Motorway A4 Venezia Milano: take the exit Sommacampagna, at the roundabout on the left towards Sona / Bussolengo. At the next roundabout, on the left in direction of Sona up to the end of the hill, where there are the Town Hall and the main square – Piazza della Vittoria.
Motorway A22 Brennero Modena: take the exit Verona Nord, towards Peschiera del Garda – strada regionale n. 11. At Bosco di Sona, at the traffic light, take for Sona.