The elegant building dates back to the XVI century. It belonged to the Della Vecchia family until 1736. Several families owned the villa, until the Fiocco family bought it in 1855.
The small chapel – known as San Micheletto – is dedicated to St. Michael Archangel and was built in the XV century. The fine coffered ceiling, the frescoes on the walls and the oil paintings – partially restored in 1925 – are the most remarkable elements of the chapel.
The precious reliquary was plundered in 1848.
During the Risorgimento wars, Carlo Alberto of Savoy and his sons Vittorio Emanuele and Ferdinando used to go to Mass in the oratory of St. Michael Archangel, as testifies by an inscription on the façade of the church.
The garden of the villa has been listed in the Registry of Historical Gardens drawn up by the Piano di Area Quadrante Europa.