The façade has three floors with large openings framed by marble and a massive arched portal with rusticated pilasters and plinths. It is still be possible to see a fresco that reproduces the emblem of the Conti Schizzi.
The room at the entrance features bucolic-themed frescoes. The villa has two interior gardens, for the owners and workers, one of which is a roof garden full of rare plants, placed over a brick vaulted cellar. After this courtyard there is another one that hosted the Cedrara protected by the windows in winter.
The building has a rectangular structure and three floors with a total of 24 rooms, of which many feature frescoes; the floors are connected by a staircase with two flights for each floor.
Beyond the fencing there is a big park where tall cypress trees are combine with the agricultural context of rustic buildings surrounding the Villa.
The villa was home to several members of the royal Savoy family during the battles of Risorgimento, from Carlo Alberto to Vittorio Emanuele up to Eugenio Tommaso, as well as famous characters including Luigi Napoleoni Prince of Moncalieri in 1887.
During the Second World War the house was used as a warehouse and military headquarters by the German army.
From Verona and Peschiera del Garda driving along the strada regionale n. 11, at Bosco di Sona, at the traffic light, take for Palazzolo.
Motorway A4 Venezia Milano: take the exit Sommacampagna, at the roundabout on the left in direction of Sona / Bussolengo. After approximately 4 km, continue towards Bussolengo; after the underpass, turn right into the strada regionale n. 11 towards Peschiera del Garda. At Bosco di Sona, at the traffic light, take for Palazzolo.
Motorway A22 Brennero Modena: take the exit Verona Nord, towards Peschiera del Garda – strada regionale n. 11. At Bosco di Sona, at the traffic light, take for Palazzolo.