The villa sits on the foothills of Sommacampagna. It was built in the Eighteen century. It follows the traditional venetian pattern of design and has a neoclassical façade and Empire style ceilings.
The villa was plundered in 1848, as a vendetta against the liberal Venier family, but the owners manage to live in their villa until 1860.
Villa Venier now belongs to the municipality and has been completely restored. The garden of the villa is now a park open to the public.
The garden of the villa has been listed in the Registry of Historical Gardens drawn up by the Piano di Area Quadrante Europa.